Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this well know organisation, Head Officed in Devizes, to find an experienced and self-motivated Recruitment Administrator/Coordinator on an interim (6+ month), part-time (30 hours) basis.
This role will assist with facilitating and coordinating the recruitment of roles across the organisation at all levels.
Your focus will be coordinating the recruitment process from planning to advertising to appointment:
- Review requests to recruit, validating selection criteria, working closely with line managers
- Record all necessary information accurately and efficiently to ensure the ATS is up to date
- Coordination of interview scheduling / meeting rooms
- Post adverts
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Applicant sifting against various role criteria
You must have storng administration experience - ideally gained in recruitment or HR but, not essential. You will also have the ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment, coupled with a high attention to detail and the ability to communicate at all levels.
If you are looking for a challenging role, within a great business and have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the UK.