In this new role the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be part of the HR Community working with senior stakeholders to recruit high calibre, diverse employees to meet the organisations current and future needs.
Our client develops and promotes the idea of a sustainable economy. They work with and inspire, businesses, policymakers, and institutions to mobilise systems solutions globally. They have a vision to deliver new systems and solutions to provide better outcomes for people and the environment.
The successful Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a pivotal role in ensuring our client continues to source and develop people to deliver their inspiring mission. You will:
- Update existing recruitment processes and procedures and introduce new ones as required in line with best practice and changes to legislation.
- Recommend ways to keep the brand and employee value proposition relevant, visible and attractive.
- Review candidate attraction methods (job adverts, agency usage, social media etc) to ensure the reach is effective and creates high calibre and diverse candidate selection pools.
- Work closely with managers to identify recruitment needs for the business ensuring they are in line with budgets.
- Continually review on-boarding processes, internal promotion opportunities and support in necessary succession planning.
The successful Talent Acquisition Specialist will:
- Have practical experience in the recruitment including process improvement, preferably in-house.
- Evidence of having recruited at all levels of seniority, across a range of skills. A background in a mission-led organisation would be a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the credibility and gravitas to interact effectively at all levels of an organisation.
- Possess the desire to work for a business that is truly making a difference with a brand you can engage with and be passionate about.
Benefits on offer for the successful Talent Acquisition Specialist are:
- Private health care
- 25 days holiday with an extra 4 discretionary days
- Remote working with the need to be office based 2-3 times a month