A fantastic opportunity has opened for an HR Business Analyst to join an outstanding financial services firm in the heart of London. This role offers a chance for a Workday subject matter expert to focus on new and exciting HR Systems and Data project work. This role will play a vital part in the changing landscape of Workday and its HRIS integrations for the wider international business. The role will offer you a chance to collaborate with senior leadership to accommodate commercial change with HR IT and data at the heart of decision making.
In this Workday HR Business Analyst role you will work with project sponsors and the international HR community to collect and analyse business, functional, and non-functional needs for projects based on HR systems.
- Workday or another tier 1 HRIS
- Complete project management for small- to medium-sized HR systems projects.
- Business Analyst process and research capabilities, 'as is' and 'to be' experience.
Key duties will be to:
- Maintain close contact with the leads for HRIS and HR Data to make sure all of their criteria have been met within the project's purview.
- Assist the Head of HRIS in ensuring that the software product lifecycle and project lifecycle comply and project governance is followed, and reporting is produced for the different project teams
- If necessary, collaborate with the corporate partners to choose and identify vendors for the delivery of a commercial application, making sure the items under consideration are in accordance with IT Architectural principles.
- Work with the HR teams and, the larger departments across the organization to coordinate HR System projects.
- Collaborate on coordinating projects within the HR Project with the project associate and the head of HR Systems.
- Collaborate with Workday analysts to provide the group with excellent system changes.
- Establish trusting working connections with relevant stakeholders and international HR teams.
- Maintain close contact with the leads for HR systems and HR Data to make sure all of their criteria have been met.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Busienss Analyst who has been part of process improvement and upgrades for Workday. You will receive very strong expertise and support from the Head of HRIS and Data and work alongside Workday Analysts and HR IT Architechts.
In the first instance please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones for a private conversation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.