An HRIS & Policy Business Partner opportunity has arisen at a first-class bank based in the heart of London. This role is a perfect blend of functional HRIS improvement and the overall People Experience, keeping in mind HR practices, policies, and ways of working. You will take a critical view of the current landscape and work closely with senior leadership to promote new fair and open HR policies and practices. You will also have equal responsibility in getting the best results possible out of the HR system, optimising end-user interaction, automation, and self-service by documenting processes and creating new workflows.
Key responsibilities to:
- Assist the HR Leadership in developing a unified project overview of the People Strategy's activities and the regional improvements for implementation.
- Consider improving HR service and efficiency by redesigning important procedures, workflow automation, and other measures.
- Develop and transform concepts into project activities, and collaborate with the team to create and implement
- Develop and implement personnel policies that foster and preserve productive working relationships between the institution and its personnel.
- Research and document how co-workers currently communicate with the HR system and suggest process improvements.
This role is ideal for a HRIS Manager who has a strong understanding of employment law, HR policies, and the general running of an HR department. Please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones in the first instance for a private conversation about the role above.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.