An exciting new interim Talent Management & Succession Systems Partner role now exists at a thriving financial services firm in London. You will act as a HR Project Manager and implement a company-wide talent and succession program with a focus on HRIS modules and technology for Talent and Succession. This role requires equal expertise and understanding of talent management and succession as it does HR technology and the talent modules within a modern HRIS product.
This forward-thinking organisation is making a move toward data-driven fact-based thinking when it comes to making decisions on leadership and succession. Currently, there is a manually driven and Excel-heavy landscape and look to move to a more automated HR Systems focused approach. You will need to quickly learn the business and ways of working to hit the ground running and implement talent and succession strategy at the director and senior leadership levels.
- 2-5 years' experience working with a HRIS and its talent management module.
- 2-5 years' experience working with Director level talent management and succession.
Key responsibilities to:
- Apply experience and subject-matter expertise in the area of talent management.
- Focus on Talent Reviews/9 Box Tools, Talent Profiles, and Succession Planning.
- Quickly understand internal company processes and apply design thinking to the relevant build.
- Expertise and practical application of HR systems and technology for the goals of increasing talent processes, resulting in simplicity of use and end-user adoption
- Exhibit expertise in system deployment and a track record of developing and delivering creative, integrated HR solutions. Where feasible, coordinate and align interdependencies with relevant Success Factors talent modules, such as L&D, development planning, etc.
- Offer clarity and guidance on procedures and techniques to make sure
- Offer openness, guidance on procedure and technique to guarantee user acceptance of pertinent talent process reviews in accordance with client's requirements
- A strong commitment to developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to develop a project management strategy and set common goals. When necessary, give direction and advice to internal clients as well as partners outside the company.
- Assure that milestones are met by leading and coordinating the team to execute/complete tasks in accordance with the scope, schedule, and approved project budget.
- Perform risk assessments to find and reduce risks. track the status of reports and escalate problems as appropriate
- Work on a Change Management/Rollout Plan with the Talent Team to ensure a seamless implementation of the procedure within the company.
This role is ideal for HR Business Partner or Head of Talent Management with a strong focus on HRIS. Please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones in the first instance for a private conversation about the role above.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.