Head of Global Mobility EMEA - Temporary position
A temporary post for Head of Global Mobility has become available with a multinational bank.
As Senior Manager your role is to support the EMEA HR department to develop strategy, governance, and objectives.
- Manage the team and providers who deliver immigration payroll and tax for the international mobility population
- Drive change to enhance / transform the mobility function
- Ensure that any international move is compliant and to minimise the risks for the business in relation to international mobility.
- Manage the EMEA International secondment policy, EMEA International Remote Working policy and EMEA relocation policy
- Develop and implement new procedures / policies to improve the effectiveness for international mobility in EMEA and improve existing procedures / policies
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in International Mobility including immigration, tax and payroll,
- Have a detailed understanding of legal entities, compliance, and regulatory aspects related to international mobility
- Good project manager with a track record of delivering projects on time, to budget and the right quality levels
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence peers and managers