Learning & Development Business Partner
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Full time
- City of London
Are you a confident facilitator that thrives being in the classroom? Comfortable with delivering leadership programmes to senior figures within the business? This role is 60% facillitating and 40% administration.
My client is looking for someone to add value to each and every colleague within the business. Join a fun, relaxed but hardworking team.
Based in the human resources function and through the coordination and execution of learning and development activities, the Learning & Development Business Partner plays a critical role in developing leadership capability in pursuit of achieving organisational objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Learning, Development and Engagement, the role works collaboratively to review, design, coordinate, deliver and evaluate all leadership development related initiatives. The Learning & Development Business Partner is a core contributor to the full HR offering. The central remit of the role is to ensure the linkage of learning and development strategies with the business needs via leadership learning and development solutions.
- Develop and maintain a business partnering approach in order to understand and act on leadership development needs across the organisation. The key stakeholders to partner with are the Human Resources Business Partners, Talent Business Partners, operational managers and department leads.
- Support the emerging needs of the organisation that can be addressed through leadership development interventions. This will be done through a partnering approach: assessing and qualifying learning and performance issues, generating a brief, developing a solution, delivering a learning initiative and reviewing effectiveness.
- Support the engagement strategy with learning solutions that develop the necessary awareness and skills across the leadership segment.
- Take full ownership of the review, design, delivery, administration and impact of the three tiers of structured leadership developmental programmes.
- Align leadership development programmes with the global L&D frameworks as set out by Global Leadership and Learning Institute
- Support the development and establishment of a Talent Pathways framework and succession planning initiatives by ensuring that individuals have access to multi-modal, continuous development opportunities with the purpose of supporting succession planning.
- Utilise the available assessment tools (Hogan) for ongoing individual leadership and team development.
- Takes the lead on patient safety cultural training programmes such as the High Reliability Skills and Leading the way
- Partners with the LMS Coordinator and Human Resources Analyst to develop a data driven and evidence based approach. To this purpose enlists the support of the LMS Coordinator to ensure accurate training data and up to date reporting.
- Supports the operational excellence of the L&D department by contributing to other core tasks. This will be done on an ad-hoc basis, as required, and will entail aspects such as LMS queries, Service Excellence and the deployment Apprenticeship strategy.
- Train the trainer or Learning Professional qualifications
- Hogan psychometrics qualified (Desirable)
- HR qualifications desirable but not essential