A well-known charity that supports neurodiverse children, is looking for an Interim HR Business Partner to join on a temporary basis with a view to go permanent. The role offers hybrid working, based in London.
A well-known charity that supports neurodiverse children.
An Interim HR Business Partner to:
- Predominately manage employee relations case work (60%), including disciplinary matters, capability, grievances, sickness absence etc.
- Review staff performance, engagement and retention
- Support wellbeing program and development of staff surveys
- Provide guidance on succession planning, policies, wellbeing, staff retention and engagement.
- Influence and build relationships with stakeholders
- Help to deliver the organisations 3 year strategy
- Provide advise, support and coaching for managers on a variety of points
An Interim HR Business Partner with:
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector desirable
- Experience managing complex employee relation casework
- Strong communication skills
Hybrid working - 1 day a week on site
Opportunity to go permanent