UK Payroll & Benefits Manager £70k to £75k + Bonus - City
A leading Financial Services firm with offices based in the heart of the City are looking for an experienced Payroll and Benefits Manager to head up and look after their UK employee headcount.
Reporting into the Head of Reward you will be the subject matter expert for all Payroll and Benefits related questions and queries and will look to take full onwnership of this role.
Please note my client offers a remote working option for 5 days per week.
- Work alongside the 3rd party payroll provider to process the end-to-end monthly UK payroll (c. 200 employees)
- Add all new starters / leavers data / ad hoc changes onto the Workday system
- Prepare reports for the monthly payroll approval / sign off process
- Monthly administration of the benefits module in Workday
- Liaise with all 3rd party benefits providers and pension administrators on monthly reporting and the balance of the monthly payment settlements
- Dealing with employee payroll queries
- Liaise and partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure payroll data feeds in to reporting and other requirements e.g. tax, share plans and finance
- Prepare payroll related reports for internal stakeholders (group tax, finance, Group reward team)
- Act as main HMRC contact point for all payroll related matters
- Prepare the annual P11d(b) reporting and manage the submission process to HMRC
- Manage 3rd party payroll provider SLA's through regular meetings
- Work closely with the rest of the Angel Court HR team to ensure the Workday tenant is accurate, up to date and working effectively
- Process annual salary increases / bonuses / share awards
- Experience of the Workday HCM, payroll and benefits modules (desirable)
- Ability to manage 3rd party vendors / external providers
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Have a flexible approach to their working
- Knowledge of payroll reporting requirements along with an understanding of UK HR policies and procedures
- Clear and confident communicator, ability to communicate at all levels
- Experienced in production of MI / statistics
- Analytical and numerate; able to design and implement new or changes to process
- Rigorous attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.