Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding law firm to find a Senior Early Careers Advisor (focussing on Development) (12-month FTC) for their London office. With an extensive international reach, the firm strives to maintain and develop their people-focused work environment in which innovation and collaboration are integral.
In this fantastic role you will have line management responsibilities for the Early Careers Development Coordinator, playing an integral role in facilitating the strategic growth of the function and program offerings. With a focus on apprentices and future trainees, you will work with the wider L&D and HR team on a regional level. From onboarding and inductions to seat rotation planning, this is a highly varied role in which you will support the early careers population across their time at the firm. You will also promote the firm's external relations with partner organisations, working with the wider early careers team.
- Line management responsibilities for Early Careers Development Coordinator
- Integral role in seat rotations and qualification processes including secondments
- Collaborate with wider early careers team to proactively develop training offerings
- Project work regarding the SQE and new apprentice paths, collaborating with Early Careers Manager
- Involvement in maintaining relations with partner organisations
- Proven experience in early careers, including apprenticeship programmes (professional services preferred)
- Proactive, passionate and innovative
- Proven ability to establish and maintain internal and external relations
- Collaborative with a meticulous approach
- Proven management experience (preferred)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.