Salary: Up to £35,000 plus pay reviews and bonus
Location: Hybrid role with 2 days onsite in Manchester (modern facilities, collaborative break out areas, onsite café/restaurant and free onsite gym)
Macmillan Davies are delighted to be partnering with this national B2B retail business in their search for an Internal Recruiter.
This market leading business are moving into the next stage of their recruitment strategy and as such looking for a passionate recruiter, who wants to make a difference.
The highly successful recruitment team are working on some creative and forward-thinking projects, and so you will have the chance to support and make a real change.
As Internal Recruiter you will be;
* Working with the Recruitment Manager and the business to understand vacancies; directly sourcing, head hunting, leading on candidate generation, attraction and assessment and shortlisting and selection
* Using social media, talent pools, job boards to source suitable candidates for our opportunities
* Supporting key stakeholders whilst delivering recruitment solutions
* Get involved in recruitment projects including Recruitment Events, Recruitment Brand, Equality Diversity and Inclusion in Recruitment, Internal Recruitment Strategies, Recruitment Marketing Campaigns and more as the team continue to evolve!
To be successful in this role, you will;
* Have experience as working internally as a Recruiter in a fast-paced environment with the ability to demonstrate direct sourcing methodologies
* Be someone with passion, energy skills and enthusiasm - and curiosity to drive innovation
* Possess strong Stakeholder management skills to build relationships with proactive communication techniques
* Be organised with the capacity to work both autonomously and in a team, with effective planning abilities
Excellent benefits include;
* Training and development with opportunity for career progression
* Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition
* The chance to buy and sell up additional holidays
* Wellbeing and Healthcare support
* Mental Health First Aiders
* An Employee Assistance Programme which is free support 24/365
* A Healthcare Cashplan which means you can claim cashback on lots of different healthcare costs
* Access for you and your family to the wellbeing platform
* Discounts and cashback on a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping, and lots more
* Access to the Benefits portal - you pick the benefits you want - such as holiday buy and cycle to work schemes
If you'd like to find out more about this Internal Recruitment opportunity, don't delay apply today!