L&D Coordinator - Birmingham
12 month FTC - competitive salary
* Hybrid working *
Oakleaf Partnership Midlands are partnering with an large professional services organisation to find n L&D Coordinator.
You will be an experienced L&D/HR/Recruitment coordinator who is comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Coordinate Sales Academy learning & development programmes and workshops - including the relevant Sales Academy components of Momentum, Transform, Transition to Equity, as well as all other milestone programs as relevant e.g. Senior Associate Intensive plus any other 'stand-alone' workshops.
- Responsible for all logistics around delivery of Sales Academy program:
- Development and management of communications and invitation process
- Using the firm's learning management system to send invitations, tracking attendance and travel and other program details
- Coordinating room bookings, catering, room set-up, AV set-up
- Acts as a primary host for training events (both virtual and in-person) ensuring the highest quality of experience for participants, contributors and providers
- Managing evaluation and feedback process, including program debriefs
- Carefully managing budgets, track expenditure and ensure the efficient settlement of invoices etc
- Coordinates production of digital and printed program materials, including podcasts, eLearning, videos and other pre-program materials
- Contributes to creative ideas and suggests new initiatives or areas of improvement.
- Supports on regular reports to leadership
- Specific duties or responsibilities may be reviewed from time to time to reflect changes in personnel and management structure, staff location or services.
Do you want to work for a large professional services organisation in Birmingham? Please get in touch for more information.