The HR Business Systems Manager will support the delivery of the HR systems strategy by helping drive transformation of HR systems, working closely with the delivery teams to lead and co-ordinate key project activities whilst actively managing risks and issues. They will also be responsible for the efficient management and development of the HR systems ensuring they meet operational requirements.
My client is a large British-based global organisation, in the construction and infrastructure sector
Reporting into the Head of HR Systems, the HR Business Systems Manager will support on the review, maintenance and implementation of all HR Systems activity. Supporting on a full systems transformation, the role will require a full assessment of systems usage and capacity maximisation.
The HR Business Systems Manager will be responsible for;
- Lead the delivery of key HR systems projects, working with the relevant teams on solution design, requirements gathering documentation, testing co-ordination, stakeholder engagement and delivery of change
- Work with the team on the prioritisation and delivery of ongoing system BAU enhancements, including defining requirements, testing, updating procedures and training out changes
- Ensure all projects operate within the appropriate governance controls and the appropriate documentation, reporting and other associated materials are maintained
- Keep on top of new technologies in the field and review current platforms on an ongoing basis to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Build relationships within the HR team to ensure system impacts are considered as part of any change activity and that the teams are supported in terms of systems knowledge
- Work collaboratively with the other Business System Managers and key stakeholders in IT on cross functional systems projects and represent the HR perspective and needs
- Support system owners with managing external supplier relationships, taking the lead on coordinating the process for system updates and releases including impact assessments and communication of change
- Identify, promote, and implement best practice processes across HR systems
The ideal candidate will be an existing HR Business Systems Manager or HRIS professional seeking an opportunity to take part in a full transformation of HR systems
You will need to be a confident communicator across a broad variety of stakeholder groups, and an 'ideas' person not afraid to challenge historical norms
A salary of circa £45-55k DOE plus car allowance, bonus and benefits. The role is offered on a hybrid working basis of 3 days in the office and 2 at home. The role is ideally based in Warrington with the HR hub, but the organisation has office presence nationally so there is opportunity to be based elsewhere