Your new company
Hays is pleased to be partnering with an award winning Belfast based tech company who are seeking to recruit for an HR People Person, to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of People and Culture, you will play an integral role in building relationships to promote the values, culture and potential of people throughout the organisation. This organisation has had a sustained period of organic growth over the last 15 years, and boasts a wide range of high profile clients worldwide.
Your new role
To be successful in this role, you will already be an experienced People Professional ready to take on a fresh challenge and proactively contribute to continuous improvement of a diverse and growing team. This client works on a remote first model, with a Hub in Belfast for employees who wish to be office based or work hybrid. Key Responsibilities
- Day to day transactional management of People function
- Proactive sourcing of candidates & administration of the recruitment process
- Efficiently and supportively onboarding & offboarding employees
- Efficient & accurate administration of HRIS (we use Bamboo currently)
- Assist in preparation for payroll by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves,
- Interpret data & prepare reports and surveys for Senior Management Team to guide and inform strategic thinking
- Preparation of annual monitoring returns and Article 55 review
- Respond to employee requests regarding people issues, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with others on wellbeing, CSR and social programmes to actively promote wellness, community purpose and connection
- Work at all times to promote our employer brand proposition.
- Work at all times to promote the organisaitons vision and values
- Actively participate in own performance enablement through learning and development and achievement of performance goals
- Contribute fresh thinking & ideas to instil efficiency & innovation in People strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Alignment with the organisations vision & values
- Commitment to providing Wow service to the Synergy Learning team
- Proven experience as an HR Administrator or Manager
- Experience of sourcing & recruitment
- CIPD accreditation (or working towards completion of at least Level 5)
- IT literacy with an ability to use tools effectively
- Experience of HRM Databases
- Interest in learning & development
- Awareness of employment law and knowledge of HR related legal compliance
- Excellent organisational skills & ability to pivot priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent communication skills & ability to present with confidence
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to travel (when safe to do so) & collocate at our Hub in Belfast as required.
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience of sourcing & recruitment in the IT sector
- Knowledge of LMS & Learning Technologies sector
- Experience of NI Equal Opportunities Monitoring and Article 55 Review
- Knowledge and understanding of Data protection laws and GDPR
- Experience of working remotely
What you'll get in return
- Salary £30,000-£37,500 DOE
- Excellent additional benefits package including private healthcare, retail discounts, work from anywhere days, quarterly staff events and much more!
- Remote first working with Belfast Hub for office based days
- This role is intended to be full time (37.5 hours), but flexible working options are available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.