Hybrid recruiter role, 1 day a week onsite!
Your new company
We have an exciting recruitment role for a growing UK business. You will play a pivotal role in helping to resource and find top talent which will enable growth.
Your new role
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager and working closely with the Recruitment Business Partners you will deliver on approved recruitment needs ensuring quality, diverse candidate pools are identified. You will manage a broad range of vacancies at any one time with candidate applications from a range of sources and will require good co-ordination and organisation skills.
This is an exciting time to be joining an established In-house team in a successful organisation committed to supporting hiring managers through the full recruitment lifecycle - from job briefings and interview guidance through to talent pipelining, whilst always working to continuously meet or exceed their expectations.
- Actively source quality, diverse, direct candidates from a range of sources to deliver our diversity goals
- Screen, telephone or video interview, shortlist and recommend candidates for approved job vacancies and forecast roles
- Network and engage with candidates to build a diverse talent pipeline for current and future needs
- Conduct job briefings for new roles when required
- Use the Applicant Tracking System effectively and maintain accurate records of progress with activity
What you'll need to succeed
You will be able to show evidence of your ability to fill vacancies using a range of direct sourcing channels including social media, search, networking and advertising.
You will have some In-house recruitment or talent acquisition experience
You will have proven ability using Applicant Tracking Systems efficiently and write inclusive job adverts.
What you'll get in return
Flexible hybrid working options available.
You will be able to work 1 or 2 days a week in Leatherhead in a very successful team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.