HR Officer Required
Your new role
As a HR Officer you will have responsibility for the full range of HR activities including workforce planning and recruitment you will support managers in dealing with staffing issues effectively and implementing process improvements to enhance the service we provide. You work with colleagues across the service on both business as usual and service wide HR strategic initiatives.
Your main responsibilities
- Coaching and supporting managers with complex employee relations issues including absence management, performance management, probation, disciplinary case work and grievances
- Providing advice and support to staff and managers in relation to terms and conditions and employment policies and procedures
- Developing and facilitating HR workshops and training activities
- Managing HR processes such as fixed term consultation meetings, promotions, and the reward and recognition process
- Working closely with HR Managers and the wider HR team providing support and day to day advice
- Working with colleagues to identify and deliver initiatives and projects, ensuring the service we deliver is continuously improving.
Essential skills and experience
- Level 7 Advanced CIPD status or equivalent experience
- A proven track record in the successful delivery of generalist HR case work, including recruitment/selection, absence management, performance and grievances
- Experience of using HR information systems and be able to interpret and analyse statistical HR data A problem solving/ approach to work with the ability to adapt your style as work dictates
- Experience of working independently whilst also being able to work effectively as part of a team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.