Brilliant opportunity for an L&D professional to take their next step!
Your new company
You will be working for the business that is behind some of the most watched TV programmes in the UK. This is an incredibly unique opportunity for an L&D professional looking to take the next step in their career. Offering you the chance to make the role your own this newly created opportunity is not to be missed out on. As Learning and Development Partner you will establish and lead on various L&D initiatives.
Your new role
- Assess employee training and development needs
- Organise internal, external and mandatory training
- Own and manage the Company Personal Development Plans process
- Prepare and update the Company training matrix
- Manage induction and onboarding
- Design and lead management development programmes
- Work with line managers to help them design career paths for their teams
- Manage succession planning and identify high potential individuals
- Manage the graduate, trainee and apprenticeship programmes
- Preparation of management reports including KPIs to measure the effectiveness of L&D programmes
- Participating in other HR projects and initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record in a learning and development role
- Experience in identifying, organising and delivering training courses
- Experience in driving development initiatives including leadership development programmes
- Experience in working in Engineering or technology is highly desirable
- Ability to analyse data and present HR metrics
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. This role is offering hybrid working. Benefits include, private medical and many more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.