A leading property consultanty firm are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their HR team. This role will report into the Recruitment Manager, and they will need to take ownership in the end to end recruitment process. They will form a part of the wider HR Team and will work closely with hiring managers to source the best talent for their teams.
- Managing the recruitment process from briefing through to sourcing and screening candidates, interview management, offers and all related recruitment administration
- Sourcing candidates for all practice groups within the UK market using a wide range of different recruitment tools.
- Use multiple tools (referrals, LinkedIn recruiter, Job adverts) to source top quality talent.
- Build strong relations hips with supplier agencies.
- Responsible for managing the recruitment software.
- Prepare job descriptions with hiring managers and the people team.
- Assisting with other areas of recruitment projects as required.
- Support in ad hoc projects with the wider HR team.
As an HR Recruiter you will possess:
- 2- 4 years recruitment experience within a busy working environment, preferably within Professional Services.
- A desire to further develop your skills and knowledge in a fast-paced business.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong values of working as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven track record of creating efficient processes to best manage administrative tasks.
If this HR Recruiter role is of interest, please apply directly.