This "household name" based in Swindon has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join their busy HR team on a permanent basis.
This role will see you process the weekly payroll for c1100 staff, lead a small team of 2, manage the company benefits and work closely with the wider HR team on process improvements and embedding change, in a fast paced environment.
Applicants must have;
- Previous experience managing a similar sized weekly Payroll
- Team management experience
- Strong IT acumen - intermediate/advanced Excel skills and be familiar with Payroll software (ADP, cascade or Oracle exposure would be a distinct advantage)
- Good understanding of payroll and benefit legislation, Tax procedures, familiarity with statutory payments, benefits and other wage deductions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation and handling payroll queries
This role is a hybrid role, you will need to be onsite in the Swindon office 2 days a week with 3 days remote working available.
If you are looking for a busy role, within a successful, fast paced organisation and, can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.