This highly reputable and forward-thinking client is going thru a period of significant change and growth. They have an exciting opportunity for a capable and ambitious HR Advisor to join their People Team, looking after a specific client group.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Advising managers on employee relations activities including casework and including disciplinaries & grievances, redundancy, absence and restructures.
- Coaching managers on policies and procedures.
- Training, recruitment and induction activities.
- Working with the business partner on change and restructuring activities inlcuding organisational change processes and supporting the redeployment process.
- Working with the Business Partner on ad hoc project work.
- Ownership of the people pack for your customer group, ensuring the correct and continual improvement of data supply from the service centre.
- Briefing the business partners and line managers on a monthly basis regarding the trends and insights from the people pack.
This is a superb opportunity to join a supportive team at an exciting time that will provide significant opportunity for continued development and exposure to areas/skills.
My client is looking for a personable HR Advisor with a sound grounding in HR, in particular employee relations. You will have a flexible approach, with excellent communication skills as well as the appetite for continued learning and growth.
This role offers a salary of up to £43,000
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.