Head of Talent Acquisition - EMEA
Global Specialist Recruitment Agency
£80,000 - £100,000
My client are a growing, international recruitment agency based in London. Due to exciting growth plans, they are looking for a Head of TA to join the business and support their EMEA region and team. The role will manage a team of delivery recruiters as well as lead and imbed an innovative recruitment strategy.
- Develops strategy to ensure headcount is hit
- Proposes recruitment campaigns and projects that will add value to the business.
- Reviews and develops social media and careers website material.
- Develops and maintains succession planning focussed on proactive development of staff long term.
- Plans Long term (1 year ahead), bases this planning on factual information and industry knowledge as well as the internal situation.
- Works closely with L&D to ensure a smooth hiring and onboarding process nationally.
- Works closely with the board and adds considerably to company strategy and drives this through at the national level.
- Works with the global leadership team to deliver a cohesive global strategy.
- Manages teams based on longer term goals and ensures the focus is on maintaining consistent success rather than short-term wins.
- Links company vision and strategy into team goals and gets the commitment from team to succeed.
- Creates an environment where team are motivated and aware of expectations.
- Conducts monthly objective setting and/or performance management meetings.
- Ensures that each reporting manager has the capability to perform the mechanics of management.
- Evaluates capability in experienced consultants for management.
- Develops training plans to ensure the continued development of team members against JDs / to improve the impact of their work on the business.
- Experience leading a team of recruiters
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Ideally come from an RPO or scaling organisation
- Fully versed in all aspects of the recruitment cycle.
- Good knowledge of recruitment related employment law for the EMEA region
- Evidence of ability to build teams from scratch.
- Evidence of ability to manage remotely.
- Record of consistently meeting or exceeding personal and team targets.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft office packages.
- Has worked in a highly-pressurised environment.
- Experience of short- and long-term objective setting.