A newly created role of Campus Recruitment Manager is available within an international bank with a fantastic culture who are based in the City of London.
The purpose of the role is to the overall success of the European Campus Recruiting team ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives.
This role is unique in that as it is newly created you can truly put your own stamp on the role, create new ways of working, bring ideas and make this your own.
- Responsible for end-to-end campus recruitment process
- Work with recruiting leadership to develop annual calendar of recruiting events, Assessment days, relating to internship programs and Graduate programmes.
- Organize and attend information sessions, coffee chats, and other virtual or in-person recruiting events
- Post and market relevant jobs, source campus candidates, conduct initial screenings, etc.
- Conduct recruiter pre-screens in compliance with local legislation and policies
- Provide Hiring Managers with a Diverse Pipeline (female, Black, and Indigenous candidates) to fulfill our minimum commitment and escalate any situation where this is not occurring
- Organize and facilitate Assessment/Interview days including pre-screening and inviting candidates, interviewer briefings and communications, scheduling, leading debriefs, and offer process
- Partner closely with HR Operations to generate accurate and timely offer letters, facilitate the onboarding process and issue equipment, office entry, etc. on an ongoing basis
- Proactively update candidates, hiring managers, teams on candidate status and any delays/issues
- Maintain and provide current, complete, and correct trackers of all full-time, intern candidates, graduate offerees, and hires for assigned client groups listed under "Dimensions"
- Maintain requisition hygiene by ensuring accuracy of applicant and requisition data
- Consistent professional behavior and demeanor
- Demonstrates good judgement, escalating questions for guidance where needed
- Incorporates suggestions and developmental feedback in a constructive way with a goal of continuous improvement
- Takes the time to learn about the businesses we support in order to effectively market and screen opportunities and engage with internal clients
- Follows guidance to maintain compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures
- Solid and relevant experience in Campus Recruiting. It is essential to have covered Front Office/ Capital Markets, and preferred to have supported control function business areas
- Events driven
- Solid experience ideally within the FS industry
- Attention to detail and positive attitude are a must
- Strong Excel and/or PowerPoint skills are a plus
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated interest in Human Resources / Human Capital Management / People Operations preferred