Your new role
A manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Senior People Administrator to join their team. You'll be based at their head office In Doncaster working closely with the People Director and wider People team.
Your role will be the first point of contact for all HR queries from managers and employees from the 4 sites across the UK. Attention to detail to provide a quality service is essential for this role. As well as managing an email inbox you'll also need to be confident to pick up the phone and speak with others across the business.
Having the knowledge & understanding of HR Best Practice will be required in order to provide an effective service.
- Support the People team with Recruitment activities such as posting job vacancies via the HRIS, arranging interviews, liaising with recruitment agencies and job boards
- Assists with the onboarding and offboarding process
- Processing departmental invoices on the SAP system and managing purchases within the People team and processing monthly expenses on Concur.
- Creating reports and ad-hoc document
- Supports payroll & benefits administration processes, including long service awards, cycle to work, private medical, Fare Care, Company gift vouchers
- Process training documentation and track completion
- Note taking at formal employee meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
The right candidate must have a strong background in administration with excellent Microsoft skills.
You must be able to prioritise a busy and challenging workloads and have the initiative to seek out information where required.
Experience working with HR systems is desired.
What you'll get in return
- Monday to Friday
- Working hours are between 8 and 5 (37.5hr per week)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.