Exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking Peterborough, Cambridgeshire based organisation in a newly created HR Business Partner role within an evolving HR function during a period of exciting growth. You will be part of a first class team – reporting into the Head of HR, and supported by an HR Administrator.
You will partner with the wider leadership team to support in the delivery of their People agenda, with responsibilities including:
- Development of a resource plan – detailing talent gaps, and creating a succession plan, and upskilling and supporting managers in the recruitment process.
- Acting as a sounding board and coach for your stakeholders. Advising on, and where appropriate managing, the ER caseload.
- Embedding a performance management framework designed to create meaningful and timely interactions with reports outlining and measuring agreed objectives
- Translating the learnings of the performance management framework and building this out in to a learning development framework with support from industry leading training providers, and external resource.
- Provide support on multiple projects across the business, and wider group.
You will be experienced in partnering with senior stakeholders and in supporting them in the delivery of their people agenda, identifying, managing, and eliminating any people risks. You will coach and support managers to develop their people and performance management skills, and work to identify and grow talent within the organisation. Ideally you will be fully CIPD qualified, or have experience and exposure across the generalist HR role in previous positions.
You must be within a commutable distance of the Peterborough offices. You will be fully supported by the excellent team as you settle in – and will then benefit from taking ownership of a challenging workload supporting some brilliant people.