Oakleaf are looking for an organised and motivated individual to join our well respected, international Asset Management client as a Recruitment Coordinator initially for 6 months with the possibility to extend. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain exposure in a global Talent Acquisition team, working in partnership with the business.
- Scheduling interviews across timezones in Europe, America and Asia
- Preparing employee offer letters to support the onboarding process
- Producing management reports as needed for the Talent Acquisition team
- Liaising with third party vendors to provide a point of contact for agencies
- Dealing with contract and onboarding queries
- Assisting in ad hoc HR projects
The successful candidate will need:
- Previous administration experience with extensive diary management
- High attention to detail and ability to work across time zones
- Confident communication skills to build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle time sensitive tasks with high levels of confidentiality and professionalism.
- A drive to provide an excellent client experience and passion for working with people
Hybrid working available