As Learning & Development Partner, you will have full autonomy to develop a future focused, innovative and industry leading learning academy for the Business.
Your focus will be on continuous improvement, continually evolving the academy and learning offering with an external perspective to ensure best in class and competitive edge.
Reporting to the HR Director and working closely with senior stakeholders and the SLT, the initial focus will be on early talent, providing a platform for early careers to grow and develop their skills for the short and long term, considering career development and career paths.
You will lead the launch of the new academy for the Business as well as:
- Responsibility for creating new material that has competitive edge and shows innovation and a forward-thinking ethos.
- Focusing on new technologies and opportunities for new ways of learning.
- Designing tailored, topic-specific material to suit the audiences.
- Delivery of training as required.
- Building external partnerships as well as a network of trainers.
- Measuring and analysing the ongoing effectiveness & success of the Academy.
To be considered for this role you will have sound experience in a Learning & Development role including involvement with an academy or the setting up of an academy. You will have developed innovative approaches to blended learning with tangible examples of this.
This role will suit a self-starter with an appetite for contnued career development and opportunity, always looking for new and innovative interventions as new technologies as new approaches are developed.
You will also have a strategic mindset, able to forward plan and work with the HR Director and SLT considering future opportunities and challenges both internally and externally, as well as beyond the sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an autonomus role, building an industry-leading learning & development offering with the support and buy-in from the SLT, working for a successful and established business in the Midlands.
The role offers hybrid working and a competitive package.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.