The Reward and Benefits specialist will support with the analysis, development and delivery of the reward and benefits programme for the organisation. You will also need to be able to devise project and implementation plans, as well as deliver roadshows and benefits promotion activities.
My client is a multi-brand group healthcare organisation based in Cheshire, providing high-quality healthcare within retail and medical settings across the UK and Europe.
Reporting into the Head of HR Business Partnering, the key areas of responsibility are;
- Provide analysis and insights to drive the design/redesign our total reward strategy
- Create and co-ordinate engaging plans to ensure successful implementation and adoption of our programmes for UK colleagues across a diverse workforce
- Evaluate the success of total reward programmes
- Lead on the co-ordination of cyclical compensation core processes (performance management and bonus implementation)
- Collating insights on current total reward practices - supporting with translating them into best fit recommendations
- Support with the analysis and redesign of group programmes relating to pay, benefits and including cost provision, competitor analysis etc
- Plan and co-ordinate the roll-out of local and corporate reward programmes
- Develop and deliver the roll-out plan with support from other areas of HR/HRBPs
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure we deliver our programmes successfully, e.g.discounts programme platform providers
- Provide periodic analysis and review of existing benefits, reward and recognition programmes
- Collate cost/benefits analysis across total reward programmes - working with key stakeholders
- Plan and implement change plans through various channels to launch and embed our total reward programmes
- Prepare training and communication documentation to support total reward implementation plans
- Track the value, return and adoption levels of our total reward programmes
- Review and maintain service levels with our external total reward providers
- Create and deliver regular events/routines, activities and routines to ensure/maintain adoption of total rewards
The successful candidate will be an existing Reward professional or an HR Generalist with a Reward, Compensation and Benefits skillset, particularly in the planning and implementation phases of Reward programmes. The organisation is a data-rich organisation, so the successful candidate must have strong analytical skills, but the focus of the role will be delivery rather than analysis.
You must be a confident communicator and able to communicate at all levels, ideally with experience of creating and delivering project plans that have successfully delivered key programmes/and or HR initiatives
You will be able to bring ideas to the table around diversity of channel mix to ensure best adoption of reward, benefits and recognition programmes
A salary of £45,000 plus benefits, and a hybrid working model