My client is looking for a HR Advisor to join the team, the Advisor role will be an excellent development opportunity for an ambitious and capable HR activist to grow and shape their career.
Our client prides itself on offering a unique, high-quality, distinctive and tailored integrated drug discovery service to our clients.
The key responsibilities for the role are:
- Dealing with day-to-day queries and being the first point of contact for our two Cheshire sites, for all HR related matters, across the entire employee lifecycle
- Advising employees and managers on company policies and procedures
- Assisting line managers with absence management and performance management guidance and best practice
- Dealing with employee relations matters as required
- Coordination and delivery of employees first day induction and on boarding activities
- Supporting employee engagement, retention and well being activities across the site and the Sygnature group of companies
- Working closely with the Talent Acquisition team to assist with interviewing and selection of applicants, to ensuring we deliver against our continued growth plans for both sites
- Supporting the HR Management team on project and development activities across the company
- Attending departmental meetings and supporting the wider HR team as require
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a HR role
- CIPD Level 5 (or equivalent) qualification or above.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Effective communication and relationship management skills.
- Methodical and organised with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities. Able to prioritise own workload effectively within a busy department.
- Highly computer literate: Microsoft Office, Applicant Tracking and HR information Systems,
Upto 33K salary + Annual bonus + 25 days annual leave - holiday purchase upto additional 5 days + Private medical after 6 month probation + cycle to work scheme