As a HR Administrator, you will be required to carry out all administration of companies HR data and processes including payroll & Pensions.
My client is the largest independent specialist additive masterbatch manufacturer within the UK.
With an experienced team of technical, sales and production staff, extensive manufacturing facilities based in the heart of the United Kingdom, my client offers a wide range of products and services to the plastics processing industry both within the UK and internationally
Key accountability's of the role include:
· Processing Payroll for weekly and monthly staff
· PAYE / NI
· Managing company pension scheme
· Entering employment data into the company database and ensuring up to date (such as new starter documents, IDs)
· Issuing letters
· Organising meetings and taking minutes
· Assisting management with the hiring process
· Setting up recruitment and training events
· Answering any employee inquiries
· Liaising with HR consultants in regards to HR processes
· Creating/managing staff handbooks and contracts
· Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations and conducting inductions
· Carrying out mid and end of probationary reviews
· Conducting exit interviews
· Updating employee holiday and sickness records
· Management of Shop Floor H&S training modules
· Bonus scheme management - Issuing monthly details and updates
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Some HR experience preferred.
- Able to get on well with others and work as a team.
- Basic IT skills would be useful, including experience with Excel and Outlook.
- Prior experience of SAGE Line 50 payroll useful but not essential.
Up to 23K salary + Immediate start + life assurance / pension scheme after 3 months' probation period + 28 days paid holiday. (Including banks holidays)