A confident, organised HR Administrator to join a friendly team and an established manufacturer in Poole.
Your new company
My client is a large manufacturing business and an employer of choice in the Dorset area, boasting a loyal customer base throughout the UK and abroad.
Your new role
Reporting to a Senior HR Business Partner and joining a HR Administration team of 4, you will provide an administrative service to the wider HR Department.
Main responsibilities include:
- To be the first point of contact, providing guidance to managers and supervisors on HR best practice
- Draft accurate and clear correspondence, providing an efficient administration service to the HR department
- Deal with employee and external queries (handling calls, emails, letters)
- Taking ownership of systems and procedures, including employee document storage
- Assist in HR project work as required
- Co-ordinate the administration of various Company benefit schemes, (e.g. pension, long-service award, denplan, private medical), in order to ensure they are effectively monitored, and information is kept up-to-date
- Ensures accurate employee records are maintained, both in ResourceLink and paper-based, in order to meet both statutory and Company needs and to be able to provide data on request to support business decision-making
- Issues and controls all appraisal documentation to support the timely and effective appraisal of staff on site
This is a site-based role in Poole. Working hours are 40 / week, 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a confident, resilient person who enjoys a varied role. Attention to detail and being comfortable working in a fast paced, sometimes pressurised environment often to tight deadlines is important too.
A CIPD qualification (Level 3 minimum) is desired, but not essential. You should have some experience in a HR / People function with strong administrative knowledge.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a leading brand and an employer of choice in the local area.
You will be offered a salary between £23,000-£26,000 (DOE), 22 days holiday +BH's, 3% employee vs 6% employer pension, free parking, life assurance (x4 salary) and company sick pay beyond probation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.