HR Advisor - Worksop 12-15months FTC - £30-32k per annual DOE
Your new role
Your new employer is an established manufacturing company who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their Worksop team. You'll be working closely with 2 other HR Advisors to provide effective support to managers and employees on all ER matters in line with legislation, policies and procedures.
You'll have the opportunity to organise engagement activities for all weekly paid employees on site as well as provide support and training for the junior members of the HR team.
Your position will lead on preparing and conducting investigations, disciplinary's and grievances and advising and supporting managers when conducting these meetings. You will also be responsible for providing training on policies and procedures across the site.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Complete weekly absence reports, monitoring site headcount, absence rate and identify incentives that can be introduced to improve both
- Conduct capability meetings for employees in line with company procedure
- Review Occupational Health and Physiotherapy reports and update the site restrictions tracker for any backshift and nightshift weekly paid employees
What you'll need to succeed
I am looking for a professional with at least level 3 CIPD and ideally 2 years or more experience working at HR Advisor level.
- Experience preparing and conduct investigations, disciplinaries, grievance, appeal and performance meetings
- Good level of written and spoken communication
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to prioritise & Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
What you'll get in return
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
- Training and Progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.