HR Coordinator, Human Resources Coordinator, HR Generalist, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant
Your new company
Your new company will be an electronics manufacturer based in Plymouth.
Your new role
In your new role you will need to:
- Assist with first line internal and external HR inquiries and refer complex enquiries to HR Advisors/Directors
- Assist with recruitment by shortlisting, interviewing and managing the onboarding process.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Support with Payroll and HRIS systems.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD Level 3
- Experience as a HR Assistant/Coordinator
- Payroll experience preferably
- Recruitment experience
What you'll get in return
- £26,000-£28,000 salary
- Good pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health schemes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.