This role requires you to be immediately available.
There will be a one stage interview process, as they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
The candidate will form a part of a small knit team of 4 and will recruit across all lateral hires across the business in the UK. You will have an HR and Recruitment coordinator to assist you and a Recruitment Intern reporting directly in to you.
The role is based in Central London and is a hybrid working role; 2 days from home, 3 days in office.
You will have a minimum of 6 years experience as you will be dealing with the board and partner team.
· Take full ownership for the recruitment process from job posting, candidate sourcing/screening, interviewing and selection, through to final stages of offer and pre-boarding
· Create and nurture relationships with external providers such as universities, employment agencies, job advertising providers
· Engage with active and passive candidates creating a diverse talent pipeline for current and future vacancies
· Update and maintain accurate candidate records on our ATS
· Act as a strategic business partner with hiring managers, delivering appropriate recruitment solutions that align with business needs
· Provide relevant coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
· Present recommendations, data, and insights to the business leads on areas such as the employment market, competitor landscape, salary expectations and industry trends
· Organise the annual campus recruiting calendar and attend campus events representing as an ambassador for the brand
· Update content for the careers website and other recruitment collateral in order to enhance the employer brand