Senior HR Advisor | Perm | Manchester Centre | £37,568 yearly increase upto circa 42k | Hybrid | Flexi-time
Large public service organisation based in Manchester Centre seeking a Senior HR Advisor to join their dynamic HR team on a permanent basis. An excellent opportunity for a self-sufficient, confident HR professional with strong knowledge of current employment law.
Excellent opportunity for development in a large, established government organisation. (Occasional travel to other sites within Manchester required)
Your New Role
Within your new role, you will provide a dedicated point of contact for Human Relations advice and support to middle managers across the organisation, supporting business managers to develop and deliver their services in line with business needs, legislation, and best practice.
You will provide specialist advice and expertise, designing and implementing employee relations solutions, specific to areas of work, whilst supporting, overseeing and taking responsibility for HR, employee relations and policy development. You will coach managers to appropriately manage and support their teams and foster positive working relationships, constantly working to support the organisations overall values. Other elements of your new role include, change processes, (restructures and TUPE's) and delegating work to the more junior team members, whilst providing support.
To be successful within your new role, it is essential you can manage a demanding workload in a fast-paced working environment, whilst working with a high level of autonomy.
What You Will Need
- Demonstrable experience and proven track record in a similar role i.e. employee relations or HR.
- Experience delivering excellent client services and continuous improvement.
- Experienced in relationship building and client account management
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable understanding of industry standards and best practice, with evidence of applying this to achieve continuous improvements
- Supervisory leadership and management experience
- Experience in training and coaching colleagues
- Inclusive in approach, thinks about the impact of actions on others and actively seeks removes barriers for people to be their best.
- Deep belief in the value of the People Services function, and their own ability to make a valuable difference to the organisation
- Excellent Pension (Government Pension Scheme)
- Additional annual leave scheme
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- MiRewards (Discount Cards)
- Healthcare Scheme
- Plus other benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding your career.