Resourcing Advisor 9 Month FTC Cannock - Hybrid Working £28,000 + Benefits
Your new company
You will be working for a large utilities company based in Cannock as a Resourcing Advisor on a 9 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Your new role
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Collaborating and partnering with hiring managers and business stakeholders.
- Screening applications to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Managing candidate communications to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Utilising and maintaining the applicant tracking system (Workday) to progress recruitment activity.
- Tracking hiring metrics including time to hire, cost per hire and source of hire, working to achieve team targets.
- Creating a talent pool for future requirements.
- Providing consultative advice to hiring managers on best practice interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Hosting and participating in job fairs when required.
- Supporting project work that contributes to the Resourcing Team's continuous improvement.
- Utilising social platforms to proactively headhunt non-passive candidates for hard-to-fill positions.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a fast paced recruitment role will ultimately lead to your success. You will be comfortable dealing with the end to end recruitment process and managing multiple vacancies at one time.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £28,000 + benefits, working hours are 9:00-17:00 but there is some flexibility if needed, also this is a hybrid role so you will be in the office three days a week, the other two WFH.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.