Payroll Specialist - Permanent - £45,000 + Benefits - Professional services - London
I am working with a global Professional services business who are looking to expand their UK Payroll offering. The firm is highly respected throughout their industry and are looking to maintain and grow this reputation. The firm is offering Flexible working with only 2 days in the office required.
The successful Payroll Specialist will be working in a team and reporting directly into the EMEA Payroll Manager focusing on processing payrolls for UK and parts of the EMEA piece.
The successful Payroll Specialist will be reporting into the Payroll Team Lead focusing/supporting on
- UK & International payroll
- Collating payroll data
- good excel
Key Skills & Responsibilities'
- Processing & collating all payroll data using Workday
- Support the wider team with any improvements around processes & controls
- Work to deadlines to ensure payrolls are processed in a timely manner
- Take ownership of assigned payrolls.
- Deal with payroll inbox queries.
- International payrolls experience is a helpful aspect.
- Good excel skills.
If you have good UK/EMEA Payroll experience please APPLY NOW!!!