A global leading law firm are seeking a HR Advisor to join their HR team. This role will report into the Head of HR & HR Managers and will support in multiple processes including employee lifecycle, absence management, payroll and so on. The candidate will have relevant experience and will be highly approachable.
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
- Employee lifecycle and absence management.
- Handling ER queries and providing advice and support
- Support in ER cases by taking notes in meetings.
- Support the HRBP in all HR processes
- Provide support on management lead projects
- Support wider HR team with ad hoc projects
- Support the entire payroll system and ensure the HRIS is up to date.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Undertake and attend specific training when needed, for personal development.
- Keep up to date with internal policies and procedures.
As HR Advisor, you will possess:
- Previous experience working in a HR Admin role.
- Understanding of employee lifecycle and all HR processes.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Degree qualification is preferable.
- Experience working with HRIS system is desirable.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong team player.
If this HR Advisor role is of interest, please apply directly.