Opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to handle range of complex employer relations case in Dorset
We have a great opportunity to work for a large organisation as a Senior HR Advisor in Bournemouth, Dorset
You will be working as part of a professional HR services team delivering HR and People services to Managers across departments.
As a Senior HR Advisor you will be working on a portfolio of complex employer relations cases specifically around the management of discipline, grievance, performance, dignity and respect, sickness absence and other relevant employee relations issues.
- To support Investigating Officers in undertaking investigations, provide advice and guidance in respect of relevant employment legislation, and support the investigations office in the drafting of reports.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of a culture of positive employee relations, working with recognised Trade Unions as appropriate.
- To interpret and advise on the application of terms and conditions of employment, ensuring compliance with policies, relevant terms and conditions and employment legislation.
- Develop effective approaches in conjunction with managers to deal with complex staffing issues in individual teams.
- To review management information to proactively support managing staff health and wellbeing. Where appropriate, liaise with Health, Safety & Wellbeing including occupational health, ensuring compliance with policies particularly in the management of long-term absences cases.
- To provide support to departments and services (in conjunction with the HR & OD Managers) to embed a culture of high performance and to coach managers in managing performance at individual and team level.
- Provide a proactive effective and efficient case management service. Ensure effective recording and monitoring of relevant case management documentation.
- Were seeking experienced HR professionals/ Senior HR Advisors or similar who have a depth and breadth of employer relations case work experience ideally within large complex organisations including union experiences
- MCIPD / Chartered member of CIPD
- ideally Level 7 CIPD
Hours - Full time 37 hours / flexible workingHybrid - Hybrid working with 2-3 days on sites in BournemouthDuration - circa 3-6 months - some possibility of temp to perm for right person as progress through role
The role is offered on an initial interim basis
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.