Administrator - Payroll / Worthing / Accountancy / Finance
A respected Worthing employer is seeking an Administrator - Payroll on full time office based permanent basis. This is an ideal role for someone looking to build upon their current office knowledge within payroll.
As Administrator - Payroll you will:
- Liaising with customers to obtain all necessary information relating to hours worked and any other relevant information that may affect pay and arrangements for payment (normally this will be by telephone or e-mail).
- Processing individual payroll to enable you to produce payslips and all appropriate Inland Revenue information.
- Production of payroll summary information to enable customers to pay their employees.
- To make all necessary arrangements for registering customers as employers with HMRC.
- To maintain accurate records of customer's payroll information employee's details, recording of HMRC cheques on employer's records etc.
- Office administration
- Word and excel
- Computerised systems
- Worthing office based, 5 days a week
£18,500 - £19,500