Our client are looking for an Interim Reward Manager to join the team to be responsible for implementing a number of Reward projects as well as supporting some of the transactional Reward processes such as the annual salary and bonus.
Our client have been established for over a century and are one of the leading companies in their field in the UK. They employ c4,000 people and work with a wide range of public and private sector customers and partners. They are committed to the long-term sustainability of the built environment and are working to eliminate carbon from its operations by 2025.
The Interim Reward Manager will provide support to Line Managers, HR colleagues and employees on reward issues and support the ongoing job evaluation process.
- Support the Reward & Benefits Director to implement a major variable pay project, with focus on communication, change management and setting up new calculation processes
- Implement a the review of the job structure and all associated documentation, introducing new Job Evaluation transactional process
- Review the Remuneration Policy and associated practices for better process efficiency and to ensure consistency of approach across the Group
- Support the annual salary review and bonus process
The successful Interim Reward Manager will:
- Be proactive, collaborative, organised and good at managing internal stakeholders. This role requires excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Be able to multitask and be solution focused, and a track record of successfully implementing Reward change projects as well as solid experience in managing and supporting transactional Reward activities.
- Have substantial experience of HR Administration/Payroll Systems and a solid knowledge of wider generalist HR practices and processes in a range of organisations
- Previous Experience as a Reward Manager is essential
The successful Interim Reward Manager will receive:
- Health care
- 26 days annual leave
- Car allowance