HR Operations Administrator - Benefits Analyst ?
Northampton, United Kingdom ?
Competitive Salary ?
We are currently partnered with a global FTSE business who are undergoing a huge internal transformation. As part of this transformation, we are looking for an ambitious HR professional with experience in UK flexible benefits to help embed and eventually, take ownership of the benefits programme, within HR operations.
Ideal candidate should have a strong customer, operational delivery & service focus. A proactive and resilient individual, strong at managing multiple priorities and effective interpersonal skills, to collaborate and work with stakeholders, colleagues and customers. A team player who is flexible with a “can do” attitude.
This is a full time role and an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to be joining such a leading financial services business.
· Supporting the delivery of best in class processes and service.
· Understanding the UK benefits provision and developing an in depth knowledge as Subject Matter Expert.
· Providing effective resolution of customer requests, queries and escalations in line with agreed service levels.
· Compliance with Risk and Control Framework, Policies, Standards, regulatory requirements and all processes relating to UK Benefits.
· Ensuring all processes are documented and maintained.
· Identifying and driving improvement to ensure efficient operation and delivery of the benefits.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
· Service Delivery Excellence - Experience of delivering excellent Customer Service and Operations within HRs
· Strong problem solving skills - experience of handling complex queries, interpreting policy and collaborating with relevant stakeholders to identify and implement a solution.
· Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate to people at all levels both written and verbal.
· Attention to detail and accuracy;
· Advanced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
· Project Management Skills
· Analytical Skills
Desired skills/Preferred Qualifications:
· Relevant experience in HR operational delivery.
· Experience of UK employee benefits provision, dealing with annual benefits processes, or benefits providers
· Experience of supporting implementation of system changes.
· Ability to empathise with colleagues and act with tact and integrity.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to get involved with an ambitious team, please get in touch with me directly to find out more or share your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org