Annapurna have partnered with a medical. technology organisation to find a Business Analyst to support their improvement program.
The individual will help increase customer satisfaction, enhance the levels of process quality and accuracy, improve internal business processes and business reporting, and work in shortening the lead time to respond to external customer requests.
- Inside IR35
- 6 months contract
- Onsite - Watford
- £400-450 a/day
• Challenge the current status quo and support the business to identify process efficiency savings within current processes.
• Deliver streamlined, cost effective end-to-end processes across functional silos, geographic and business unit boundaries to drive value through integration and automation to bring about gains in process efficiency and effectiveness.
• Review and refresh of in-scope related existing documentation (I.e. Policies) as well as the production of new artifacts ensuring consistent look and feel.
• Work closely with global and local process and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to align and update the future state process and systems as new possibilities come to light.
• Communicate the benefits of the findings and recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern.
• Bachelor Degree (Business, Accounting, Finance or relevant subject) or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Finance/Accounting or project management equivalent qualification or relevant service / process improvement, experience at an appropriate level.
• Ideally Project Management with Lean Six Sigma or Design Thinking
• Knowledge of shared services and centre of excellence concept operating environment, service systems, processes and capabilities