Are you someone who is up for a challenge?
Looking for a new role in Compensation and Benefits that will give you progression and autonomy?
Do you want to work totally remotely with a lovely team who manage this well?
I am recruiting for a Reward and Recognition Partner to join my client and look at their comp, benefits and bonus schemes. Initially coming in to overhaul their current benefits, long term you will be responsible for constantly reviewing and improving.
Reward and Recognition Partner
£60,000 + 10% performance related bonus
Current Benefits relevant to this role: Up to 10% FTE annual performance related bonus. 28 days holiday (Inc Bank Holidays) increasing by 5 days after 1 year service + additional 5 days with length of service. Pension. IT Equipment. Private Medical, Medicash Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Build and implement a Reward & Recognition strategy & framework that attracts, retains, and engages a high performing team across our Healthcare and Office workforce.
- Have experience of introducing a Flexible Benefits programme offering - giving employees a more personalised experience with their benefits set up and the choice and flexibility to allow them to benefit from the perks that suit them and their family best.
- Confident in managing key reward principles i.e. total reward statements, pay bandings, real living wage and gender pay gap.
- Lead and manage our 3rd party reward and recognition partnerships.
- Championing employee engagement initiatives, creating a positive impact on attrition rates as an advocate for the business
- Driving engagement to ensure a culture where people want to work and performance is high
If this sounds like the role for you, then send your CV to email@example.com