Work as part of a valued HR Team for a mid-sized Law firm based in London. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
As part of the position, the successful candidate will work very closely with the Head of HR and an advisor to provide a full range of HR support to a client group within the law firm.
Day to Day Duties:
- Manager the full employee life-cycle
- Prvide strategic and operational HR guidence and support
- Work with hiring managers on resource needs, talent and development
- Work with the talent acquisition team on the hiring process for the client group
- Act as an escalation point for complex issues
- Take the lead on any employee relations matters
- Work with managers on performance management
- Act as a key point of contact between the specialised teams and the client group, eg. reward team and learning and development team
- Drive the people agenda and influence decision making
- Support partners to continually improve employee engagement
- Collaborate with the rest of the HR team on various projects
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience providing generalist support to a client group
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience managing employee relations cases
- Ability to work with stakeholders and varying levels
- Experience working on talent acquisition, reward and well being projects
Based in London, this is an inclusive company that supports hybrid and agile working.
This role would suit an experience Manager or Business Partner.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.