Hybrid HR advisor, 6 month contract
Your new company
We have a great opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join an international organisation within their EMEA shared service. You will provide support and guidance across the full employee lifecycle.
Your new role
- Managing end to end cases, ensuring support is provided to employees/managers.
- Managing queries from internal and external partners in relation to HR queries
- Liaising with employee/Managers/HR partners to ensure all required documentation and approvals are in place.
- Confidently managing difficult conversations at moments that matter to employee or their families.
- Ensuring Workday accurately reflects what is going on and other HR teams are advised in a timely manner.
- Attending weekly/fortnightly/monthly status calls for cases with internal and external partners
- Conducting due diligence to ensure all appropriate actions are taken
What you'll need to succeed
Working knowledge of Workday is advantageous
Knowledge of a HR Shared service
Solid HR knowledge Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
Hybrid, flexible working options available.
6 month contract and a chance to get a lot of insight into a HR shared service!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.