A new opportunity has been created for a Talent Consultant to join the growing HR team in one of our global professional services clients.
The Talent Consultant (HRBP) partners key client groups to ensure that the best people solutions are delivered in alignment with the people strategy. The HRBP will provide commercial people-related advice and guidance to leadership and management and work with other specialist and CoE teams to orchestrate delivery.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the business by building and maintaining influential relationships.
- Contribute to the formulation of the Talent Strategy, focusing on strategic priorities across talent management, leadership development, managing change, performance management and organisational design.
- Manage the delivery of Talent Pipeline Reviews and identify nominations for key leadership development programmes
- Analyse culture and engagement survey results and propose actions of engagement
- Provide insight and support on key business projects such as change management, acquisitions and organisational design.
- Manage and coordinate cyclical activities such as pay review, promotions and performance management in conjunction with colleagues and stakeholders
- Conduce benchmarking activities and reviews to inform pay planning
- Supports the drive to be an inclusive employer valuing diversity and difference
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in Talent to shape and deliver a positive employee experience
- Requires an experienced HR generalist / step up to HRBP with a proven track record of working in a complex matrix environment
- Post graduate qualification in a Business or Human Resource discipline is desirable
- Experience of making a contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational planning events.
- Current knowledge of Diversity and Inclusiveness practices and thought leadership.
- Resilient, practical and a self starter