If you are an experienced Learning and Development Specialist, I have a great opportunity to join a Leading Environmental/Energy Company. You will be an integral part of re-scoping, designing and delivering blended learning approaches to the business.
Leading Environmental/Energy Company.
As the Learning and Development Specialist, you will be a key member of the HR function, closely and collaborating with all business functions to ensure training requirements are identified, agreed, and developed to the highest standard, both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities: Support the business to ensure compliance rates are being achieved, through site visits to understand LMS figures, job profiles and agree relevant training for site or business functionsAnalyse insights around training compliance and training requirements to allow best in class learning solutions to be developed and provided both internally and externallyWork with a variety of established training providers to ensure course content is developed to meet recognised standards and meets quality expectationsWhere internal solutions are required, work alongside the Head of Learning & Development to develop blended solutions from concept to implementationSupport the delivery of specific internal courses across the business to ensure the brand is brought to life and the quality of the courses remains consistentHave a strong awareness of Apprenticeship and Early Career programmesManage learning platforms and shape the future of blended learning solutions for all colleaguesCarry out training needs analysis on a regular basis to ensure the correct initiatives are in place and ensuring gaps are proactively filled with the best solutionWork effectively across the HR team to ensure a collective approach and to deliver a high-value service to the business
The right Learning and Development Specialist with ideally have:
- Degree level or equivalent qualification in a professionally recognised training accreditation is desirable
- CIPD Qualified at full or Associate member level is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to contribute to translating business objectives into talent initiatives
- Able to demonstrate practical application of organisational development tools and concepts
- Confident to influence others to achieve a desired outcome
- Confident, highly organised and able to demonstrate using their initiative
- Able to contribute to designing and delivering training
- Demonstrate accuracy, attention to detail and be able to manage project time-lines and/or deadlines
- Ideally with L&D experience within a shared service environment, or over multiple locations
- Understanding of Apprenticeship and Early careers programmes, alongside knowledge of the apprenticeship levy
c£40k - £50k dependant on experience + Benefits
The role will be home based, with some occasional travel to sites and the Head Office in Taunton.