Page Personnel HR are working on a brand new exciting opportunity within a rapidly-expanding organisation in Manchester. They are recruiting for an Onboarding Coach to join and support an established L&D department. The role will involve the onboarding, training, coaching and feedback to support the new starter 3 month journey. The role is based in Manchester.
Our client are a well-known business in Manchester with ambitious plans for growth. The company boast a fantastic environment and culture. They are recruiting for an Onboarding Coach to join an established L&D department. This is an exciting role that is intrinsic to their new starter experience. The role offers the opportunity to be innovative within a fast-paced environment. The company offer great benefits.
The key responsibilities for the Onboarding Coach in Manchester are:
- analysis of performance data and delivery of high-quality coaching
- building strong relationships with new starters
- ensuring coaching reflects the priorities of the business
- identifying development needs
- delivering high quality coaching sessions
- listening to sales calls and providing feedback
- creating data streams for performance against goals
- supporting new starters and maintaining dialogue for their first 6 months
- continuously develop the onboarding journey for the L&D department and business
The successful candidate will have/be: Excellent verbal and written communication skillsConscientious and able to work with attention to detailProven experience of delivering at pace and meetingproven experience exceeding key performance indicators Experience of monitoring and managing individual's and team performanceExperience and awareness of how to motivate colleagues and drive performance
Our client offers a salary c£30K, excellent benefits and development opportunities.