Reporting into the HR Director, you will work closely with the wider HR team to provide professional support and advice to managers and assist with the monthly payroll as required. You will have one HR administrator reporting into you.
Our client is a leading IT organisation based in Harrogate with offices across the UK.
- To coordinate support to managers for recruitment, ensuring processes followed, correct authorisations received, and deadlines are met.
- Manage and mentor the HR Administrator
- To maintain up to date and accurate HR records, systems, processes and procedures
- To coordinate monthly payroll processes and procedures, ensuring timely and accurate payment of salaries
- Information is entered accurately into payroll control sheet
- Liaise with external payroll portal provider as required
- Maintaining up to date records
- To maintain all HR and Payroll records and documents in the relevant systems in a reliable and accurate manner
- To prepare payroll journals and recharge invoices for staff wages and salaries across the wider organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise tasks to ensure that deadlines are met with a commitment to 100% accuracy
- Ability to contribute to the development of guidelines, policy and procedures
- Ability to prioritise workload, work proactively on own initiative and to work flexibly as part of a team
- CIPD Qualified
- Previous exposure to payroll
- Understanding of general HR and Payroll related calculations such as calculating holidays etc.
- Free Parking on site
- Permanent position
- Early finish on a Friday
- Hybrid working