Oakleaf Partnership are currently experiencing a high volume of In-House recruitment roles and are interested in speaking with and registering candidates who are interested in pursuing their HR career further. We are specifically looking for Recruitment Administrators or experienced Administrators to handle a variety of duties across the talent acquisition cycle.
- Extensive interview coordination involving interaction with hiring managers, candidates and agencies.
- Applicant Tracking System administration and maintenance
- Advertising roles internal/externally
- Liaising with external agencies and internal/external candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Email inbox monitoring
- Spreadsheet management and running weekly reports
- Managing the invoicing process
- Ad-hoc administration project work i.e. reviewing job profiles and re-design and looking at other avenues of improving the candidate experience
- Some recruitment experience, or at least a keen interest
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including excel and PowerPoint.
- An excellent communicator across a range of different stakeholders; including candidates, hiring managers, HR, business stakeholders and external relationships with key universities / schools.
- An ability to multitask with many simultaneous activities at once.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a high performing and dynamic team and will offer the opportunity to support the recruitment process in multiple business areas. If you are immediately available, have the required skill set and have worked in a professional environment in a similar role then please apply for more information.